Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fourth of July

This is the view looking out over the Harbor just before the fireworks began. The weather was perfect yesterday, almost like a fall day with a clear blue sky and nice temperatures. The beach wasn't crowded and it was nice to sink my feet into the warm sand and just watch the show.

I like the feel of holidays when I see people just having a good time. There were kids making sand castles and people with pillar candles lit lying on blankets. It was a really nice evening.

Lunch with my sponsor is always a treat. I always learn so much and it is nice to have this person trust me and me to trust back. What a lucky person I am to have my sponsor and this program. Every day I am grateful for those things and the events that propelled me to get help for myself. It works, it really does.

I hope that everyone had a good Fourth whether with family, friends or just in harmony with your own being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I like reading what you have to say.