Thursday, March 19, 2009
I made it back home and am happy to be here. My meeting went well, although I was really busy for the two days that I was away.
I feel as if I have a lot of catching up to do on blogs. It's funny how much I have found that I miss reading what is going on with each person and what new insights are there to be shared. I'm always hopeful that there haven't been any major "meltdowns" while I've been away from the computer.
Tonight I'm tired and wanting to get some sleep after the drive and a day at work. I have just enough time for a gratitude list. Here are some things for which I'm grateful today:
1. All the various shades of green that marked my route as I drove. So much tender green and so many signs of new growth.
2. That my new growth continues in spite of many years of dormancy.
3. That I can sense the sap rising in more ways than one.
4. That this part of the earth is gearing up for a major case of spring fever.
4. That I can play hookie by signing out for a vacation day and not get a dirty look.
5. That spring brings out a burst of energy and all kinds of flights of fancy.