Spring has sprung here. And the flowers, trees and shrubs are all dressed in their best finery. Unfortunately for me, they are all pollinating like crazy which is causing some major sinus headaches for me.
Today, I feel pretty bad so I'm going back to bed in hopes of going into work later. I don't like to be under the weather, especially when the weather is great and the out doors beckons. But today I'm going to do the H.A.L.T. thing and take care of myself.
Enjoy the photos. And enjoy whatever the day brings your way. It's all good in one way or another.
Here are some things that I'm grateful for today:
- That I realize that whatever unpleasantness is happening to me today will eventually pass
- That I can look out the bedroom window and see a riot of color and the beauty of the woods in a thousand shades of green
- Having the dogs put their wet noses on my face this morning
- Having my wife put her warm lips on my face this morning
- Knowing that there is nothing so pressing waiting for me that it can't be put off until tomorrow.