Well, I have to say that it was an exhilarating time. Not only did my butt jump about 3 feet up in the air when we were riding the waves, but we ended up capsizing the jet ski when we were heading through the waves coming back. That probably wasn't so funny which is why I think that wearing a helmet is a good idea when doing these stunts.
I am pretty much a dare devil when it comes to doing things like this. I cannot resist the exhiliration of acting like a teenager--driving too fast (we got up to 60 mph on the ski), doing wheelies, and leaping waves which reminded me of aquatic motocross. But I am paying for all this fun tonight. We also sailed back after the jet ski excursion so we had a full day of water sports.
I definitely think that it's time to take a couple of Motrin and hit the bed. Who knows---maybe kite boarding is next. The bucket list may have just lengthened a bit!
- That I am still young at heart even though I can feel a few aches and pains now
- That I did not lose my teeth or get knocked out when a big wave broad sided the jet ski and I went flying
- That we could meet up with friends from the fellowship on the water who just happened to come by
- That being tired and relaxed is a good thing and much better than feeling anxious and worried.
- That sun, beach, waves, and sailing make for a good day.