Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday on my mind

I'm looking forward to this weekend and being outside. I've been cooped up at work for most of the week except for a few walks on the beach. The peacefulness continues, and I'm feeling optimistic about so much right now. The good weather with moderate temperatures can only help. One of the best things that I've found to try to keep my mind off difficult times is to exercise or just do something that is physical. Thankfully, I'll be able to spend this weekend doing just that. My body is strong so physical exertion is something that I look forward to. I'm also going to spend some time thinking about those that I love and want to be with. I want them to know that they are appreciated. I feel abundant and free today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I like reading what you have to say.