Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday

I spent a lot of time outside today, enjoying the sunshine and nice breeze. It was a day to be greatful to be alive. I've tried not to think too much about the days ahead, instead I focused on this day and the hour that I was in. It kept me upbeat and happy with an ability to enjoy what was happening right then. I am in a state of flux right now, being torn between what I want to do and what I need to do, what I want to have and what I have to give up. I've become comfortable with the way things are to a degree but know that life and circumstances can change in the blink of an eye. I'm not forcing anything today though. I'm just coasting on the good things that I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I like reading what you have to say.