Saturday, March 10, 2007

Staying busy



After sinking into a few sad moments yesterday, I decided that I'd better work my program and stay busy. So I've managed to do a day trip to one of the islands to the south, go to an AA meeting tonight and maybe take a walk on the beach afterwards. I talked with my sponsor who thought it would be good to keep busy so that I didn't have time to focus on others but could keep the focus on myself in a positive way.

One of the things that Ive been needing and lacking lately is sleep. So last night after walking the dogs and taking care of things around the house, I had some quiet time to read and then turned out the lights. It felt good to wake up refreshed this morning and see the woods through the window. The dogs were eager to go out for their walk so we did that. Now I'm going to put a few things in the car and hit the road for the day.

I always take along my camera just in case there is something that I want to photograph. It's a good hobby and one that I especially enjoy. I spend my professional life being very analytical but there is the artistic side that is always there and comes out through my writing and photography. One of my goals is to have a showing of my photographs next year. I think that I have enough now for a show but want to go to a few different places in the area and find a few more characters to photograph. Wishing the best to all of you for the day.

4 comments:

  1. Tab, CupCake sent me. I'm F.I.N.E too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever checked out HNT out here on Thursday Syd?
    Find the link in my sidebar if you haven't and go see what I am talking about when I say, your photos would be a welcomed addition!

    Now get some sleep dude..you look like hell..lol

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy that fresh air by the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooooood Morning Syd!
    Hope to day is great. I can relate to your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your photos, thanks for sharing them, and for sharing you.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I like reading what you have to say.