I used to think that I had all the answers to a multitude of things because of my education. Now I've come to realize that I really only know just a small fraction of things. I've learned a lot since I started going to meetings. These are things that I've learned about myself and have profoundly affected how I deal with others.
Many things still remain a mystery. But as they say, more will be revealed . In the meantime, Damifino:
1. Why the program works but it does.
2. What the future holds but I'm satisfied with this day.
3. Why I wasted so much time worrying and feeling guilty since those aren't important now.
4. Why I wanted to be perfect because there is no such thing.
5. Why I thought I could control outcomes and people when I just needed to look within myself.
I hope that everyone has a good weekend. And if anyone asks you any tough questions, you'll know what to say.