Friday, June 1, 2007

Hurry up and wait

Another day in Savannah waiting for the engineer. There's rumors that we won't leave until Saturday. There's always rumors on here, mostly about the weather or who's taken a job elsewhere. It's just like a small town.

I walked around Savannah in the afternoon and listened to the street musicians again before getting a few hours of sleep before another watch.

I did the midnight to 8 AM security watch last night. It was quiet, mostly just a few people leftover from the night before who decided to party too hard. When you're on this late night watch, you actually hope for some excitement or something to keep your attention.

I'm once again hoping that we'll get underway as soon as possible. However, there appears to be a storm coming up on weather reports so I'm not sure what that will do to our plans.

I'm grateful today for:
1. Having an opportunity to see many incredible things of both the good and bad variety
2. Living each day as if it's my last
3. Better knowledge about myself through the steps
4. Having good friends that are interested in how I'm doing
5. Liking who I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I like reading what you have to say.