I went to two birthday parties, one for a friend's father and one for my sponsor. Both were happy occasions. There is something about seeing others enjoy a special time that makes me especially happy.
Finally, I found the following on a web site. It explains how a dog thinks about the human that has been adopted:
- I love you unconditionally!
- I will always be here for you.
- I am always happy when you get home and sad when you leave.
- I forgive you whenever you are mean to me.
- I don't know why you are in a bad mood, but I will lick your face until it goes away.
- Petting me will make you feel better.
- You are the best person I have ever known and have no faults.