Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

Today I learned that the thief took several of the Christmas presents that had been wrapped and under the tree.  Thankfully, I didn't learn about it until after Christmas dinner when my wife discovered that a gift to her mother was missing, and I remembered a sweater that I had wrapped for my wife and it too wasn't there. 

I would like to say that this didn't affect any of us but that wouldn't be true.  I am dealing with it but feel that learning about the stolen gifts brought back all the feelings from Friday when I learned that the rings had been stolen.  I'm sure that I'll deal with this latest insult okay.  But having to call the police again is just another agitation.  I am wondering now what else I'll discover to be missing.  

I need to get to a meeting for sure.  I need to get my mind off this whole thing and focus on something that is good, happy and peaceful.  

I hope that each of you had a wonderful day.  The day itself is still wonderful no matter the circumstances that interjected themselves into it.   

3 comments:

  1. Ah poor Syd. It is normal to feel 'bad' things when circumstances like this arise. all we can do is try to take care of ourselves so that we process the 'bad' feelings quicker rather than slower.
    'Normal service will resume shortly. Do not adjust your set"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read what heppen. Sorry about all this Syd. It truly sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is terrible! It's bad enough to get into your safe, but to take XMAS PRESENTS! That truly is a violatiom, & insult to injury. I'm so sorry Syd. It must hurt. Some people are sicker than others, what a way to find out.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I like reading what you have to say.