Being on the water and in the boat is a special place for meditation and relaxing. All the cares and things that make for stress are magically on hold. It's a great mood enhancer.
I'm still looking forward to Christmas and feel happy. And I made my amends to the fellow on Saturday. It was a lukewarm response but not entirely unexpected. It's okay because I felt a big burden lifted from me. I've made my amends and can move on now. I'm thankful for the program that has taught me so many things, not the least of which is:
- that I can be happy no matter how crazy things are around me
- that I make amends for myself, regardless of what the other person thinks or says
- that no one said life was going to be smooth sailing but I've got a good chart to get me to safe harbor anytime I need one
- that being loved and expressing love are flip sides of a great gift from the HP
- that I only need to mind my business not that of another