But just for today I'm enjoying my free time. I'm postponing the inevitable of having to get back into the grind of reports and budgets. Best to think about that on the day that I hit the door and drive into work.
Before Al-Anon I would be worrying about everything. Waking up at 3 AM to jot notes to myself. I'm glad that I worry less, have more fun, and let things go that used to obsess me. Today I'm thankful for:
- Another day to have a chance to be walking around, relatively carefree
- Being able to say that I don't hate or have a major dislike for anyone
- Trusting that there is a plan for this world in spite of assassinations, terrorism and other craziness
- Having a job to go back to when my vacation is over
- Taking naps that are so pleasant that they almost taste good.
Hoping that you are enjoying your day and staying in it with gratitude.