And the weather hasn't been cooperative at all. The wind has been blowing at around 30 mph. There are whitecaps in the creek. It's wild weather for sure.
I'm not feeling any better today. In fact, the coughing is worse. I'm going to stay inside and run some chicken soup through my system. I think that the best thing for me to do is to not overdo. It looks like a good day to read the paper, maybe watch a movie if I can stay awake and get some more rest. I've got a busy work week coming up and no time to feel sick.
I'm grateful today for:
- Having sense enough to realize my limitations
- Having a warm fire in the bedroom that is cheerful
- The friends that I have who care whether I'm okay
- That my being ill is the result of a cold and not some other malady
- Knowing that this too will pass