It's my favorite day of the week. I've equated Saturdays from the past with cartoons when I was a kid. Getting up to watch those AM cartoons and western movies. It used to be party night for me when I was in college and graduate school. It also used to be a date night when I was in high school. And sometimes it wasn't a good day when the alcoholic was drinking.
But now Saturdays are a day that I get to have some time off. I get to choose what I want to do. And for today I am choosing to do these things:
- Give a good Homecoming to a great lady who died last week
- Get out on the water of course
- Start to replace wiring on the boat
- Do a little guitar practice
- Get to bed earlier than midnight