The title isn't what it seems. My back is at work in some kind of hurting fashion. Too much sailing this weekend, I guess. Anyway, I could hardly walk this morning because of stiffness. And the pain just radiated down my leg. So I took a muscle relaxer and tried not to dose off at work. Those muscle relaxers really knock me out.
Sailing was a bit rough this weekend. The wind was brisk on Saturday which made it an adventure due to gusts from the rain bands of Tropical Storm Fay. On Sunday, the wind wasn't so bad but there were some problems with the main sheet and having to run downwind. I finally got back to the marina near dark and then cleaned up the boat, stowed the gear, and flaked the sails.
I was glad to get home and get into bed. Even though the bed was still rocking and rolling. Today I'm grateful for:
1. My homegroup meeting where I always feel at home.
2. Knowing that I have a choice to make the most of situations, even those that are uncomfortable.
3. Being able to stand on two feet, even though everything is a little wobbly at the moment.
4. The people that love me in words and deeds
5. Having compassion and love for the alcoholic, even when the disease is something that I dislike.
Hope that your Monday is going well. I'll be catching up on the blogs soon.