I'm not sure who tagged me but I think that it was Kathy Lynne. Anyway, I'm posting some unremarkable things about me. These are things that make me so unremarkable that they might be considered extraordinary.
- I enjoy reading and usually have 2-3 different books that I'm reading. I have had a run recently on sailing books, especially those of single handed sailing around the world. But I'm also listening to an audio book on Tudor England. Go figure.
- I drive a BMW that is a secret hotrod. It is a five speed and I like to wind up the rpm's as I go through the gears. I took auto mechanics but what I learned didn't apply to BMW's.
- I like to watch the news and movies. I could care less about reality TV. I've never watched Survivor.
- I have several dogs whose company I enjoy more than that of most people.
- I can't think of many foods that I don't like, although I'm not particularly fond of chocolate.
- I've been married to the same person for a number of years, and there is no secret to longevity in marriage. It's about patience, compromise, misery, happiness, respect and love all rolled together.