My wife got back home last evening. It was really nice to see her and have her back home. She had a good time in Nantucket. She felt relaxed and happy. We had a chance to catch up on each other. We went to dinner and then got in some quiet time together.
Today was beautiful here. I didn't go out on the boat but we did some work cleaning the upper deck. It was just nice to be near the water. We just got back from lunch at a restaurant overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway where there was a good bluegrass band playing. We both enjoyed listening to the music and killing some time on this lovely day.
I hope that all of you have had a nice weekend. I'm going to check up on you later.
Today I'm grateful for:
- Having my loved one back home safe and sound
- Enjoying a beautiful day with low humidity and sunny skies
- Knowing that I don't have to sleep in an empty bed tonight
- Getting over myself and not letting me spoil the day
- Doing just enough work on the boat to feel good but not trying to accomplish too much