I've felt a cold coming on for a couple of days, and it finally hit full force yesterday. Scott wrote about a rhino virus that had invaded his head. I think that he must have sneezed in Texas and sent that rhino virus all the way here. So today I have a sore throat and cough with a stuffy head.
Anyway, I'm going to try the best recipe that I know: chicken soup. Then, I'm going to go back to bed. I have a lot of bloggers to catch up with. I hope to do that soon. Just know that I'm thinking about you and hope that all is going well in your lives. And that you don't have any rhinos in your head!
I'm grateful today that:
- I drove without any accidents, although I saw a lot of them along the way
- I can stay home and get some TLC
- Work will still be there when I return and there won't be earth-shattering consequences
- Chicken soup was invented as a natural cold elixir
- The bedroom has a nice fireplace in it and a warm comforter on the bed
- I'm content and happy in my life on this day.