The "rules" for this one are simple. Shadow gave me five, but I'm going to add one more: Tell us how you have the attitude and gratitude that gets you through the day. You can make this short. Thanks!
I got my attitude from life's experiences. I've always been upbeat and figured out that optimism was better than pessimism. I got my gratitude from the fellowship of Al-Anon where I have learned to appreciate the simple things, the God-given things that are in front of me. I've learned to see through new eyes and that affects attitude and brings gratitude.
- put the logo on your blog or post
- nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
- be sure to link to your nominees within your post
- let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
- share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
- How did you get a great attitude and gratitude?
So I've nominated the following ten people for this award. They aren't lemons for sure....