Thanks for getting in the spirit of the Pay It Forward gift giving thing. I decided (because I have a hard time refusing anyone!) that I'm going to put together a crafty gift for the following who responded: Christina, Ms. Hen, Scott, Clean and Crazy and Mary Christine. You can email me at email@example.com to give me an address where I will mail your gift.
And the guidelines (I like that better than rules) are: I'll get this to you in 365 days (hopefully before then) and when you get the gift, then you pay it forward to however many people you want to). I've already got some interesting crafty ideas for what I'm going to send.
I had a no hassle trip to Florida. The days were spent in discussion meetings about research collaborations. The highlights were:
- Some great Cuban food. And a great reception at the local lighthouse.
- Attending an open AA meeting in Florida. It was a 12 x 12 study of Step Four. Lots of angst was expressed.
- Catching up on things with some colleagues and discussing the impending marriage of one
- Having a hotel room with a view of the water and sailboats. It made me long for home.
- Getting home without any traffic hassles on Friday. That's always a good thing.
This week I'm happy to be back on schedule. I'm going to my home group meeting tonight. And will write about Tradition Four in tomorrow's post.
Have a good Monday.