Doris (RiverPoet) over at Poetic License lost her only daughter yesterday. I know that such a loss is beyond words. Yet, I also know how supportive you bloggers are. Please stop by and write a few words to her.
My gratitude list for today:
1. that I feel compassion and caring for people, even though those things can also be my Achilles heel.
2. that I have another day and another chance to do God's will.
3. that I'm having coffee with a young man this morning who reached out for help the other night.
4. that I like to listen more than I like to talk.
5. that I'm not tempted to think that I have anyone else's answers.
"You are not the momentary whim of a careless creator experimenting in the laboratory of life. . . You were made with a purpose." Og Mandino