I was tagged by Clean and Crazy to post six unimportant things that make me happy. The lists so far have been great. So here are some things that make me happy. There are so many little things that make me happy. In fact, more of the little things do than the big things. And the ones listed are not totally unimportant though. At least not to me....
- Seeing my greyhounds play and run; watching them surf in the water at the beach
- Eating the first tomatoes of the season that came from our garden.
- Listening to the gurgling of the water garden that we created on our deck. It is right under the bedroom window nearest the bed and is so soothing.
- Having a fair wind, watching the sails fill and listening to the hum of the keel through the water
- Watching fireworks in the city while I'm anchored with the boat. What a show!
- Snuggling up to watch a movie with our legs and arms entwined.
Have a peaceful Saturday. I'm heading out on the boat. The weather is supposed to be in the lower to mid 80's with sunshine and a fair breeze.