- Giving of myself is the greatest gift to the program
- Accepting powerlessness has given me power
- With the tools of the program, I'll be able to walk through anything that happens
- Living with alcoholism involves a lot of losses--lost of time, energy, joy, and self. I wouldn't have known what I lost until I found something else.
- My will and ego are not a good compass for me. They have gotten me off course many times.
Today I'm going to post some photos from Harborfest yesterday. Although the temperatures were in the upper 90's, it was well worth seeing these ships. The crews from Russia and Romania were having a hard time in the heat. But they were gracious, friendly and enjoying showing off their vessels.
The barques Eagle, Kruzenshtern, and Mircea; the schooners Capitan Miranda, Virginia, Pride of Baltimore were just some of the ships that I toured. It was a marvelous experience.
Hope that you are having a peaceful Sunday.