Ed over at Living A Principled Life tapped me to write about five favorite things. I'm going to stick to things as in objects here, rather than feelings.
And to have to name just five...I have a lot of favorite things but here are my top ones that I am thinking about on this day.
- The estuaries and oceans have to top my list because they are a source of life, comfort, uncertainty, and great beauty. These are places where I find my peace, where my dreams lay, and where I test my fortitude.
- My sailboat which allows me to experience being on the water whenever I can slip away. It is like a tree house--I can go there and escape from the rest of the world.
- Dogs are such favorites because they are fascinating to watch, give unconditional love and make me smile regardless of how I feel.
- I have a great love for photography and art that tugs at my soul, makes my eyes tear with beauty, and expresses what words can't express
- This house is a favorite thing for me because it is roomy and filled with so many things that bring back memories through every stage of my life. The house has been a work of love for both of us.
May your day be filled with joy.