• A pair of lost sunglasses on the beach, along with a Pittsburg Steelers ball hat.
• Lots of dog hair on just about everything including crackers and cheese that I am having for a snack.
• A used condom hanging on a piece of driftwood (LOL) on the front beach.
• Formulating a portfolio of summer photos that includes the lost sunglasses, the ball hat, the condom, and a pair of my shorts.
• About 50 boats with lots of crazy partying and drinking at the anchorage.
• Unbelievably bad music playing from every boat--and I mean really baaad.
• Lots of see and be seen people--dancing, screams, and cruising by in everything from skiffs to sixty foot charter boats.
• Having the Grey Poupon on deck in case some one asks.
• Afternoon thunderstorms that bring relief from the heat and hopefully will chase the partying boaters and their baaad music away.
Hope that you are enjoying your summer day. We are grateful for a break from drama. And yes, we are in a "living is easy" kind of summertime mood today.