For those of you who are classical music fans, here was what the repertoire was:
- Beethoven Egmont Overture, Op. 84a
- Tchaikovsky Variations on a Rococo Theme, Op. 33 Zuill Bailey, cello
- Tchaikovsky Nocturne, Op. 19, No. 4 Zuill Bailey, cello
- Beethoven Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92
Anyway, we didn't get home from all the festivities until after 2 AM. Yesterday was spent catching up on sleep and taking the dogs to the dog park. It was another soothing weekend. And I'm filled with a lot of gratitude for that. Here are some other thoughts on my gratitude:
- I'm grateful for a productive and interesting District meeting on Saturday in which people had a chance to air some difficulties in a kind and graceful way.
- I'm grateful that we have a speaker meeting with the topic of meditation at my home group tonight. And the speaker seems to know a lot about this topic.
- I am grateful for the alcoholics in my life without whom I never would have found Al-Anon and begun my own recovery.
- I am grateful for my SO who is now there for me but who has also helped to teach me to put my trust in my HP and let him be my comforter
- I am grateful to be able to do service for the newcomers because I know how they are feeling.
Hope that your Monday is going well.