After a bit of soul searching and some moments of doubt and pain, I realized that I need to just trust God and realize that he has a plan. That revelation came at me again and again yesterday.
I'm going to close with a simple gratitude list. It seems like the best way to end the day.
- I'm grateful for being able to push through some tough stuff and come out knowing that I will be okay.
- I'm thankful for the ability to be optimistic. It is a trait that has enabled me to put one foot in front of another many times.
- I know that whenever things seems difficult that I can turn to the God of my understanding who provides so much comfort. For that I am so grateful.
- I'm grateful to be able to come home and have it be a place of comfort.
- I'm thankful for a new sponsee who has decided that life doesn't have to be unmanageable.
- I have been too preoccupied with some drama swirling around that I haven't had time to check up on each of you. I realize that reading what you write fills me with gratitude.