- I am inspired when I do service work and pass on the message of the program to others. I am delighted to see the "light bulb" go on when someone gets the message and understands.
- I am inspired by nature and the beauty that surrounds me. What a gift to be able to work in a field where I have seen and done so many things. And how inspiring it has been to see these wondrous things.
- I am inspired by kindness and compassion. I know it when I see it. It never ceases to make my heart and mind soar.
- I am inspired when a "God shot" comes my way. Those are the moments when I truly know that no matter what I do, all is well and going according to a Higher plan. There is pure bliss in my heart and soul at those moments.
- I am inspired when I see the program in action whereby integrity, honesty, serenity, and God's grace are present.
- I am inspired by newcomers who have the courage to want something different than the lot that they have been accepting. They have decided to get out of the trap of living with alcoholism and begin the work to set themselves free.
- I am inspired by people who overcome diseases and disabilities by moving forward without self-pity and complaints.
- I am inspired by my dogs who love me unconditionally. That is a rare and wonderful kind of love.
- I am inspired by those that I love. They are in my life for a reason. They teach me about so many things.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
I am looking for something inspirational to write today. And my mind is just a blank. So I thought that perhaps the best topic to write about would be inspiration and what gives it to me. Here are some thoughts: