Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Full day today

I have a full day today.  And sad to say, I woke up with a wracking sinus headache.  I have taken a sinus headache medicine hoping to stop the pain that makes my head throb. It feels as if my forehead is pulsating which isn't cool.

I am hoping the headache will be gone before I meet a sponsee for lunch.  After that I was going to visit some friends and then go to two meetings tonight.  Right now, I'm not sure that I even want to finish typing this post. 

I did get the garden planted but still have to put some seeds in the ground.  That will wait until tomorrow.  I keep thinking of Arnold in Kindergarten Cop saying "It's naht a toomah".  And I don't really want to laugh because that does hurt!

So I'm going to put down the computer and see if I can get rid of this pain in my head.  Catching up with you later hopefully.

16 comments:

  1. I hope your headache goes away quick! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's not a toomah" is spoken in our house a lot. It's good to laugh at how seriously we take our own pain. So the body says, rest for a bit. So rest for a bit. Hope your headache vanishes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it's not a toomah.
    Maybe you need to rest it away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the pain goes away, Syd.

    Love,

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  5. smiles...hope its not a toomah...and goes away soon for you syd...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to listen to Arnold we have him as our governor....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've suffered with headaches most of my adult life. I sympathize! Sometimes it's best to go in a dark quiet room and rest. Hope you feel better soon and can do the things you would rather be doing than feeling pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im guessing it has settled down some by now, but sorry to hear of the sore head anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're feeling better by now Syd. Thanks for the Youtube link.... that was funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. For me, I don't want to be busy all the time. I want peace and calm and not being running from one to another. I did that so many years and the me today does not want that. Of course I know that is just me and not everyone likes that much quiet time. I like to read and listen to music and visit with my hubby and there are lots of things here and there each day but I pick and choose so more carefully now. Hubby watches me recover from sinus headaches sometimes and it is not easy to get over them. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter suffers constantly from terrible sinus trouble. I know it is no laughing matter. Hope you feel better soon and are able to enjoy the rest of your day.

    PG

    ReplyDelete
  12. yikes. i hate headaches - just getting over a migraine. hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kind of you to stop by today, if you still have your headache, Syd. If you do still have it, may it leave you by tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your headache vanishes into a mere memory.

    Thanks for the laugh - about Ahnold, not your head.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I like reading what you have to say.