- I went to my home group meeting last night. This little group that used to be four regulars has now grown to 13 people. We meet far out in the country. It is a beautiful drive. We now have a bathroom and kitchen at the new location so maybe we are attracting people because of that.
- Our topic last night was on control. I know that one really well. It never got me anywhere but to the state of misery. I feel a great deal of freedom from not having to live someone else's life as well as my own.
- I took a Sudafed for sinus and hope that this headache will be gone so I can get into work later. I seem to be more susceptible to changes in weather than I used to be. Plus, it's pollen season here so that may explain why I felt great last night and woke up with a pounding head this AM.
- I made some calls to work this morning to let them know I was sick and to speak with the IT person. I will start dumping files from my computer this week onto the main server. I am starting to clear out my computer from all these years. It is feeling good to me, like I am divesting myself of a burden. Maybe I am just liking the idea of being free of a schedule. More inventory is needed on this.
- I'm glad that I didn't take the bait on discussions about health care reform yesterday. Feelings were running amok. I like the idea that people can express opinions, and that I can choose to listen and not push to win an argument.
- I'm going back to bed. Later....
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
I have a bad sinus headache today which makes it hard to think and hard to write. So I'm going to make this brief. Here are my "randoms" for today: